Re: Top 10 Prepaid Phone Cards!

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.kanadanews.de ]

Abgeschickt von HELPER1 am 29 Mai, 2005 um 16:46:32

Antwort auf: Re: Top 10 Prepaid Phone Cards! von Dobrota am 20 Mai, 2005 um 16:25:09:

WWW.CALLINGFORCHEAP.COM HAS EVERYTHING THAT THE CARD HAS BELOW + SPEED DIALING AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

I have been using www.callingforcheap.com for a couple months now. I call home to Poland for 3 cents a minute, no connection fees/maintenance fees and nearest minute rounding! I used to go to the local convenience store to buy prepaids, but all the extra fees drove almost drove me crazy.. a 2 hour card was really worth an hour…what a scam.
I love www.callingforcheap.com card. I also got 368 minutes free on sign up! I think you can get up to 450 or so depending on the plan. The call quality has been great too. I suggest everyone check them out..
This is the best international calling card ever!
To bad it took me almost 2 years here in the US to find it.

: http://www.worldcheapcalls.com
: Popular phone company for connection around the world. Cheap rates for calls to Russia, former Soviet Union Republics, Europe. High quality, review account online. No PIN CODE(after entering phone number or cell phone), bonus when opening account (depends on opening amount ), no taxes or fees, 1 minutes billing, local number across USA.

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.kanadanews.de ]