Re: Au pair Wanted ASAP in UK Berkshire

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.kanadanews.de ]

Abgeschickt von THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT CANADA IF YOU NOTICE ! am 10 September, 2003 um 22:39:04:

Antwort auf: Au pair Wanted ASAP in UK Berkshire von Laly am 10 September, 2003 um 21:19:40:

: hi
: We are a friendly black French family living in UK, we have 2 daughters (Jennifer 9months and Anja 5years/school),
: I'm laly 30 and my husband Serge is 31. We speak French and English at home.
: We live in a house in Reading, which is a lively town with 200,000 inhabitants 30 minutes on the train from London.
: We live in close proximity to most amenities, including colleges, shops, cinemas, fitness centres, parks and the River Thames.
: We have had two au-pairs, who we have got on well with .
: We would be happy to host an au-pair for at least a year,
: The au-pair (perferably female) will have her own room, health insurance, computer and email access,
: the possibilty to attend an intensive English course, holidays, a bike for local distances.
: She should show interest in taking care of children. She will be integrated into our family.
: We expect the au-pair to be integral part of our family sharing duties and amenities.
: The au pair will profit from her daily work (e.g. from supervising the eldest child homework), 3 evenings baby-sitting.
: We offer: free housing, free meals, insurance and pocket money per week.
: you can email me at ilama_eulalie@hotmail.com

: see you

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.kanadanews.de ]